Saturday, July 17, 2010

Farfatoolalo

So I tried something new recently, that didn't really work out. For the sake of future reference let's refer to it as 'Farfatoolalo'. These things happen - or as in this case, don't. We fall, we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and move forward. Ideally, anyway.

Not me. I went on a whinge binge, and it just occurred to me how annoying I have been lately. A few weeks ago I was reasonably interesting in that I could have a conversation about a multitude of things other than the aforementioned Farfatoolalo. But lately every word I utter is about Farfatoolalo, and every conversation I have is directed towards Farfatoolalo! Well this Farfatoolalo talking has gone too far! I seem to have no personality other than whingeing ALL the time, and I have begun to sound annoying even to myself! So to other people I must have reached unbearable levels, because I usually find myself immensely entertaining, and I can no longer say this is true. Sigh.

So I am done with the Farfatoolalo. Eat my dust Farfatoolalo. You belong in the past and all I can see right now is a Futurefatoolalo. My whinge binge is officially at an end.

But how I miss the idea of Farfatoolalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment